Thursday, April 23, 2015

sketchbook thursday

The kid and I attend Art After Dark events at our local art museum the Norton on Thursday nights. One of our favorites are when they feature art workshops, like Sketchbook Thursday.

Untitled
The kid took a photo of me hard at work, sketching from a model from the Norton's spiral staircase (I'm at the far right).

Untitled
This qualifies as a Throwback Thursday post in that it happened last Thursday, and that I am actually sketching and drawing again, which certainly feels like a throwback, albeit a good one, to me.

Untitled
Playing with different pencils

Untitled
The kid came up with a drawing game - to close our eyes and draw something, and then the other person tries to guess what it is. This is her rendition of a ... Can you guess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment