Friday, February 27, 2015

favorite song friday: michelle pfeiffer as the zeitgeist

Vance Joy in "Riptide" and Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars in "Uptown Funk" are praising and celebrating the lovely actress Michelle Pfeiffer in each of their current hit songs.



I just wanna, I just wanna know
If you're gonna, if you're gonna stay
I just gotta, I just gotta know
I can't have it, I can't have it any other way
I swear she's destined for the screen
Closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer that you've ever seen, oh


This hit, that ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold
This one for them hood girls
Them good girls straight masterpieces
Stylin', whilen, livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Got kiss myself, I'm so pretty

If you need a muse, Pfeiffer is definitely a good choice. And it's kind of cool that a 50+ year-old lady continues to inspire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment